About Me

Monday, July 13, 2009

Long Beach to Catalina PWC offshore Race

July 11th and 12th was the anual LB 2 Cat Race, 

I was contacted By Mark Gerner From www.pwcoffshore.com to Produce this years Race DVD, I felt Privileged to be a part of this amazing event. With a count of 40 plus racers I arrived in Long beach on Saturday July 11th to Begin my Filming, I Shot some Interviews and Location shots all day. 4AM saturday morning was our wake up call, Gabe Meza and Ryan and Kyla From Liquid Militia all loaded up and headed down to the Long beach launch ramp for the start of the LB2CAT, Gabe started shooting at the launch ramp and I headed to the LA Helicopter to get into the helicopter to shoot the race from the Bird, Over all the Race was amazing, Mark Gerner came in 2nd over all and Shawn alladio Was Doing amazing until The end of the race when her Handle bars broke off the her ski. 

Congrats to the full www.pwcoffshore.com Team for an amazing race 

The DVD will be available shortly. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers